Access Your Event
- Log into your TGS account: Click Here
- Select the Events tab on the top of the page
- Select your event type (Tournament, League, Past Events)
- Select the Event
Add The Complex
- On the left navigation select the link Venues & Complexes
- Select the Add Button
- The system will show you a list of venues that other users have added to the system
- You can search for the Complex/Venue
- Once you find the Complex/Venue select the green plus symbol
- If your Complex/Venue is not listed select the add button to add it.
- Once you have added your Complex/Venues click on the arrow
Add Venues To The Complex
- After Your Select the Complex
- Select the Edit Button to add fields
- Select Type of venue and number of fields
- Now select the create button
- Your fields will be listed below.
- You can add field dimensions, surface type, lights, and status.
- You can edit the complex info
- Once completed select the save button on the top of the page
Article is closed for comments.