The TGS system automatically defaults to not show your email when attending an event to the public.
To display your email to the public when attending an event you will need to follow these steps:
- Log into your account by selecting this link http://public.totalglobalsports.com/auth/sign-in
- Select Tournaments/ Leagues and select the type of event you wish
- Find Your event and select the pencil icon to the right hand side of the event. You will then see your current attending status
- To change your attending status click the pencil icon and choose your status from the dropdown menu to attending
- You will then see the option to display or hide your email.
- Choose the option to display your email
- Click the email in order to edit and enter the email address you would like to use
- Click Save
Article is closed for comments.