This page will display all players associated to your team. It is important to understand that this is a pool of players and is not a roster for a particular league or tournament.
Types of Players
First Team Player- This is a player that is a permeant player on your team. When you add a player as a first team player this will remove them from their existing team and add them to your team player pool.
ECNL players can not be moved to another team using this feature once they have been registered to ECNL.
Guest Player - This is a player that is guesting on your team for a particular event. This WILL NOT REMOVE them from their existing team but simply add them to your teams player pool as well. An example of this is a player playing up or down on a team.
ECNL ONLY Discovery Players (DP) - If you are adding a player that will be a DP player then you will add them as a first team player. These players are labeled as a DP when they are registered to ECNL. They will then display in the player pool as a Discovery Player.
- Add - When you click the Add function a pop up will display for you to add a player. Please fill out all items as everything is required in order to add the player.
- Remove - When you remove a player it will remove them from this teams player pool. If they are not on another team within your club then they will be removed from your club as well. (If you wish to move a player from one team to another please use the Quick Edit function located under the Club tab > Players > More)
- US Club Roster - If your players are registered to US Club using the TGS registration system then you have the ability to print your teams official US Club roster. This roster will only display players that are first team and guest players that have been approved for their Player passcard by US Club within the TGS system.
Search Button - Here you can search for players by name
To the right of each player you will notice their Player Profile Status. It is important that all players 13 years and older activate their accounts. This means that they have created a password and have access to their full player profile for college recruiting.
Editing and Managing Player Data
In order to edit and maintain player’s personal information you will need to click the arrow to the right of the player.
Basic Info - Once you click edit you will be able to update all of the players Basic information that is found within their player profile. For players 13 and over it is very important that all of this information be filled out completely for college coaches to view.
ECNL and US Club players -Once a player has been approved for the Password the following fields are locked and the information is not editable until the following season. first name, last name, date of birth, gender and photo.
Player Profile - If a player has an upgraded account with TGS then you can click into their full profile and see more details on the player
Forms - Here you can add any forms that pertain to a particular player.
IMPORTANT - ECNL and US Club
- The US Club form must be uploaded under the Association form type (Required)
- Birth certificate or Passports uploaded under Birth certificate/Passport form type (Required)