How To Add a Child/Player To Your Parent Account:
- Login to your TGS parent account - Click Here
- On the left-hand navigation select My Children
- You will then see Add Another Child. Click to add
- Fill in the required information
- Player First, Middle and Last name
- Player Date of Birth
- Player Gender
- Player email (Required only if the player is 13 years or older)
- After filling in the information click the blue button "Next"
The system will automatically look to see if your child is in the TGS system.
If the player matches with an account in the TGS system they will appear on the next screen asking you to select your player. Once you select your player you will have added them to your account.
- If your player is NOT in TGS system already then the player's account will be created and they will be added to your account.