You first need to log into your event system Click Here
Please follow these steps:
- Select the Event tab on the top of the page
- Select your Event
- On the left navigation select Schedules
* It is important that you have already set up your divisions and flights along with the formatting for each division you want to run a schedule for. Click here to learn how to set up your divisions.
- Select the Navy Blue Button in the middle of the page Add New Schedule
- Give Your Schedule a Name (This is only an internal name for you to reference the schedule and will not be made public)
- Select your schedule type (Pairings with Dates)
- Select the Create Button
- You will be prompted to choose what division and flights you want to schedule. This is done by selecting the lock button for the divisions and flights you do not want to schedule.
*The system allows you to break the schedule up any way you want but will combine them into one schedule when presenting it to the public. This allows for flexibility if you need to take down part of a live schedule for a specific division instead of taking down the whole schedule to work on one division. We recommend creating schedules for each division.
- After selecting what division you want to schedule select the check button. This will check to make sure you have venues-fields, and enough time set to run the schedule.
- Once the system is done checking and all divisions passed you can select the run button to run the schedule
- Return to the main schedule page and select the drag and drop or list view to see the schedule.