If your GPS results appear to be inaccurate or you are not able to get GPS signal please follow these instructions:
1. Make sure you have installed the latest version of your TGS Player app.
2. Reboot your iPhone and make sure that you open the app with a direct line to the sky.
3. Turn airplane mode and Wi-Fi off in phone settings.
4. If none of the above work, it is possible the app did not download to the phone correctly, try deleting/reinstalling the app.
Note: If you do experience a weak GPS signal and your activity tracking appears inaccurate, it needs to be said that due to the different built-in GPS modules in each phone we can’t guarantee exact tracking results. When starting please try to avoid the following areas:
- High buildings
- Deep forests
- Areas where it's very cloudy
- Huge amounts of water like lakes, sea etc.
If you end up in these areas above this can affect your GPS signal during your activity.
Be aware that just because some map apps like Google Maps, Apple Maps etc. may show your location on the map, this does not mean that the device's GPS is functioning properly or that a GPS fix has been obtained. The data used to show your location on the map may be based on cellular network or Wi-Fi signals.