In order to View Messages, you must first log into your TGS profile Click Here
- Under Select Access Level choose Club
- Select your Club (If you have multiple Club accounts)
- Select the Programs tab
- On the left-hand side, select Travel Billing
- Choose the program you would like Edit Automated Messages for
- On the left-hand side, select Messages
PRESET SYSTEM MESSAGES:
Messages: Here you will see a number of options for Pre Set Messages. Click on the Message edit icon to view or edit massage.
Message Options: Click the cogwheel next to the edit icon. A message Options menu will appear
- Send Message: Click yes if you want the selected message sent. Click no if you would not like that question as part of the rotation
- Email Subject: If you would like to change the subject line enter it here
- Sent From: Enter the email you would like this message to come from.
- Reply Email: Enter the email you would like your members to reply to.
- Copy Message to Club Registrars: Click yes if you would like Club Registrars to be copied on messages. Click no if you do not. After the information is entered click save.
After all of the changes have been made click save.
* Note that if you remove anything that is preset to pull from the database then those items will no longer appear. Such as [FIRST NAME]
Article is closed for comments.