Log into your Toal Global Sports Team Account.
Log In Link: Click Here
(If you have multiple teams that you manage select the correct team.)
- On the left navigation select Events
- Across the top of the page, there are three boxes select 'My Upcoming Events'
- Select the event by selecting the event name
- Select Roster (If your event requires Player Check-In, only players that are approved will show up as a choice to the roster.)
- From the list of your players select the checkbox next to the player's name to add them to the event roster. You will have the ability to change the player's jersey number for the game by typing in the new jersey number which will automatically save it for just that game.
Additional Help Items
If there are no players showing and the event does not require Player Check-In you need to select Player pool from the left navigation and add your players to your player pool before you can add them to your event roster.
If your rostering players to a specific league that has certain rules that require approvals you players will not show up as a choice on the event roster until they are approved by the league or association event all though you have them in your player pool.