In order to add Players that are approved for their ECNL or RL card to an additional ECNL or RL team roster, you will need to follow the directions below from the Team Account.
- Login to your TGS Account Click Here
- Select the Role either Team Admin or Head Coach
- Select your Team
- Select Events from the left navigation
- Select your event
- Select Roster
- Select your game (Set/View)
- Select Club Player Pool
- Select the tab that says "Club Player Pool"
- Here you will see any player that is age-eligible and is approved for an ECNL, RL, or US Club Card
- These are only players that are not currently listed on another roster for that same day
- Select the checkbox next to each player you wish to add to your team
- This player will then be added to your My Player Roster for that game
You do not need to add the player to your player pool.