SOR-Disqualification-Suspension Review Certification needs to be completed by the Club Admin as a registration requirement for applicable players. The requirement is to be a one-time certification by an administrator of the player's club verifying that the player is not included on any of the specified sex offender registries or disqualification/suspension lists, pursuant to US Club Soccer Policy 13.08, as well as U.S. Soccer and U.S. Center for SafeSport requirements:
For all youth players who will be 18+ years old during the applicable registration year. For 2022-23, that includes all players who will be 18+ years old on or before July 31, 2023.
To be completed by:
Administrator of the player's club.
The club administrator will be prompted to select and submit one of the status requirements for each applicable player. After submission, the status will be locked and only able to be revised by US Club Soccer.
- Pending - potential match for US Club Soccer review
The status must be Approved before a passcard can be issued for the player by US Club Soccer.
- Log into your club account - https://public.totalglobalsports.com/auth/sign-in
- Select Club Account
- Enter your Email and Password
- Select your Club
- On the Left Navigation Select SafeSport Information
- Select SOR Review
- Select the check box next to each player or players
- Select the Button located in the top right hand corner called Change Status
- Choose the status
To view the list you will select the link on the top of the list that says:
SEX OFFENDER REGISTRIES / DISQUALIFICATION / SUSPENSION LISTS: CLICK HERE
The fly out will open on the page giving you access to each list.
Please sign in to leave a comment.