In order to Edit Player Info, you must first log into your TGS Club profile Click Here
- Under Select Access Level choose Club
- On left-hand side select Club
- Select Players
- Select Player you would like to Edit
- A flyout window will populate from the right
- Click View Full Profile
- Select Basic Info
- Here you can upload the player's photo
- We recommend the player photo to be 200x200 pixels
- After you upload the new image if you click on the photo you can use the edit tool to rotate or crop the image
Photo: Drop photo file where it says "Drop a new file here to upload".
** We recommend that the photo be a headshot style photo so that the college coaches can clearly see the player.
** US Club and ECNL player's photos are locked once they are approved for their player cards. If the photo needs to be changed after the player has been carded please contact US Club or ECNL directly to get the photo updated.