In order to Set Up Team Groups/Fees, you must first log into your TGS profile Click Here
- Under Select Access Level choose Team Admin or Head Coach
- Select your Team
- Select the Programs tab
- On the left-hand side, select Team Billing
- Select an Active Billing Program
- In the right-hand corner click New Fee
Basic Fee Info:
- Fee Name: Name your fee. Example: name your fee something to describe who the fee is for. Name it something like Youngers so you are creating this fee for all Youngers.
- Gender: Choose what group this fee will be assigned to.
- Max Players: Choose Yes to select Max number of players before the waitlist starts. No, if this doesn't pertain to your program fee.
- Age Range: Choose Yes to choose an Age Range by selecting a from date and to date. No, if this doesn't pertain to your program fee.
- Grade Range: Choose Yes to choose a Grade Range by selecting a from the date and to date. No, if this doesn't pertain to your program fee.
- Postal Code: Choose Yes to choose a Postal Code by selecting Enter New Tag to the right. Here you enter the various postal codes that pertain to the fee.
Billing Information: Are you collecting fees? Select Yes
- Accept Credit Cards: To accept credit card payments select yes. You will be prompted to set up a Merchant account.
- Does it have a processing fee? Select yes if you're having the members pay the merchant fee. Select no if the club will absorb the fee.
- Accept Mail-In Payments: Select yes if you're accepting mail-in payments. This will open up an information portion to supply the address of where the members should mail-in payments. Select no if not accepting mail-in payments.
- Select Full Pay and enter the total amount of the club dues.
- Due at Registration: Select Yes if Full Pay is due at registration. Select No if Full Pay is not due at registration. Select a date from the calendar that the Full Pay is due.
- Click Create. Your Full Pay fee has been created
Create a Payment Plan:
- Payment Choices: Select Payment Plan and enter the total Fee Amount for the Club Dues.
- Number of Payments. Enter the number of payments you would like to offer. Note. You can create as many payment plans you would like to offer.
- First Payment Due at Registration: Select Yes if First Payment is due at registration. Select No if First Payment is not due at registration. Select a date from the calendar that the First Payment is due.
- Frequency: From the drop-down menu select the frequency you would like payments due
- Payment Dates. There are 2 options.
- To select a particular day select "On Day" and from the drop-down menu select the day you want the payment due.
- To select Week of the Month and Day of the Week select "On The" and from the drop-down menu's select the Week of the Month you want the payment due and the Day of the Week you want payment due.
- Click Create. Your Payment Plan fee has been created
Once you have reviewed your payment plan click Save. Note: You can edit any information in the payment plan here before you click save.
Once you have created all your payment plans from Payment Structure / Plans click Next.