In order to View/Add Custom Forms you must first log into your TGS profile Click Here
- Under Select Access Level choose Club Registrar
- Select your Club
- Select the Programs tab
- On the left-hand side, select Tryout Registration
- Choose the program you would like to View/Add Custom Forms in
- On the left-hand side, select Forms
- Select New Form in the right-hand corner
Type Of Forms:
Standard Pre Loaded Forms: Click to open information bar with Standard Pre Loaded Forms
Select To Add Form: Select checkbox on left of Birth Certificate/Passport or US Club Player Form on the right choose yes or no to make the question required or not required. If check box is selected but the question is not required it will be marked as optional. After all questions are selected click save
Add Custom Form Click to open information bar to Add Custom Form
Select Type Of Form: Select Type of form from the dropdown menu. Once selected, type your form name.
Add Form: Under Add Form, you can drag and drop the file into the box. Once all custom forms have been added click save.